Digital and Print Media Manager
Are you a super communicator interested in spreading the news about Environment for the Americas’ conservation work and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion progrmas? We seek an energetic person to take the lead by working on multiple social media platforms, being present at events and activities, developing press releases and stories, and much more.
The Digital and Print Media Manager will be responsible for the following activities:
– Organization of program activities, such as agendas and meetings;
– Maintainance of meeting notes for communication activities;
– Developing media on 5 social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram;
– Communicating with partners and news outlets to gather more attention to our programs;
– Writing, writing, and more writing to tell our story in print and online!
Required Minimum Qualifications:
A minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience in communication or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and to exercise independent good judgment and common sense effectively. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate courteously and effectively with the public both verbally and in writing. Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including tact, patience, and courtesy. Self-motivated, reliable, conscientious with the ability to adapt to changing situations.
Prior experience working quickly with a variety of media platforms is critical!